Alice B. Newman
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., Top 15% of class
- Brooklyn College, magna cum laude
- New Jersey
- New York
Alice Newman’s practice includes:
- Estate Planning, including revocable living trusts, wills, living wills, powers of attorney, insurance trusts, supplemental needs trusts and other special purpose trusts
- Estate administration, including probate, administration of revocable living trusts and testamentary trusts
- Real estate transactions, including residential and commercial purchase, sale, financing and leasing
- Business formation, including entity selection and contracts
Alice is a member of the Florida and New Jersey State Bar Associations and the South Palm Beach County Bar Association. She was a charter member of the New Jersey Association of Real Estate Attorneys and a member of the Speakers Bureau of the New Jersey State Bar Foundation. She is past Chair of the Speakers Bureau of Women Lawyers in Bergen County.
Alice is a member of the Boca Raton Estate Planning Council and the Planned Giving Council of JAFCO.
Alice is on the Executive Committee of the Board of Governors of St. Andrews Country Club, and serves as its Secretary and Chair of the Legal Committee. She is a past president of the West Lyon Farm Condominium Association and a former secretary of the Society Hill Townhouse Association, Inc.