Arthur I. Goldberg
- New York University (NYU), LL.M. in Taxation
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D.
- Yeshiva University, B.A.
- New York, 1968
- New Jersey , 1978
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
Arthur Goldberg was a co-founder of Ferrara, Turitz, Harraka & Goldberg in 1990 and practiced with the firm for 23 years until it merged with Winne Banta in 2013. He has focused his 45 years of experience in the areas of estate planning, administration, estate taxation and income taxation in New York and New Jersey. Prior to his private legal practice, Arthur held high-level positions at the Internal Revenue Service. He served as chief of staff for the Manhattan District Office of the IRS and as the regional manager of the North Atlantic Estate, Gift, Fiduciary and Income Tax Division of the IRS.
Arthur is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association, the New York State Bar Association and the American Bar Association. He was President of The Frisch School from 2002 to 2006.
Assistant: Patti McHugh