Matthew C. Mills
Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
Seton Hall University Stillman School of Business, B.S., magna cum laude
New Jersey, 2012
New York, 2015
U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey 2013
Matt Mills has represented individuals and entities in nearly every type of tax, trusts, and estates matter, including:
• Routinely advising clients on proper estate planning, including Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, and Health Care Directives;
• Representing and advising executors and administrators in estate administrations;
• Representing and advising trustees and beneficiaries in Trust administrations;
• Representing fiduciaries and beneficiaries in trust and estate litigation matters and contested guardianships;
• Preparing individual and fiduciary income tax returns, estate tax returns, inheritance tax returns, and gift tax returns; and
• Representing clients in federal and state tax audits and in the federal and New Jersey offshore voluntary disclosure program.
Matt has also taught as an adjunct professor at Seton Hall University and served as general counsel of a 501(c)(3) organization with an annual operating budget of approximately $500,000.
Assistant: Catherine Collins