Faith E. Miros
St. John’s University School of Law, J.D.
Wesleyan University, B.A.
New Jersey, 2007
New York, 2013
United States District Court, District of New Jersey
Faith Miros concentrates her practice in real estate and business law. She has represented major commercial landlords, real estate developers and high net worth investors in the acquisition, disposition and leasing of commercial properties, including industrial, mixed-use, retail, office and multi-family. Her experience includes financing, with a focus on structuring transactions in a manner that optimizes benefits and reduces exposure to the principals, and the negotiation of requisite agreements with respect to construction and development.
Faith has served as counsel to sole proprietors, small businesses and national corporations in connection with entity formations, shareholder agreements, operating agreements, franchise agreements, employment agreements and business acquisitions, dispositions and dissolutions. Faith has also counseled clients in connection with mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity restructuring and reorganizations. Faith’s business law experience encompasses a broad range of industries, including healthcare, entertainment, food services, retail, manufacturing and motor vehicle.
Faith’s notable matters have included representing:
- The purchaser in connection with a $19 million acquisition and $15 million financing of a commercial condominium unit on Fifth Avenue in the Garment District in New York.
- The property owner/developer in connection with a $14 million financing for a hotel development project in the Mott Haven area of the Bronx.
- The seller in connection with a $12.45 million sale of a condominium unit in a global landmark building in the Tribeca district of New York.
- The purchaser in connection with a $5.5 million acquisition of a multi-use building in a landmark area of Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn, New York.
- The purchaser in connection with a $5 million acquisition of a multi-tenant industrial property located in the regional hub of Woodbridge in Central New Jersey.
- The landlord in connection with leases to a Fortune 500 publicly traded retail company and a national packaged goods company and retailer for property on Route 4 West in Paramus, New Jersey.
- A privately held company in connection with a $2.2 million acquisition of a motor vehicle franchise business and a $5.4 million acquisition of the real property upon which the motor vehicle franchise business operates located in a planned development business district in Warren County, New Jersey.
- A privately held veterinary practice in connection with a $1.3 million horizontal and market extension merger with a national veterinary practice management group concerning a practice location in Bergen County, New Jersey.
Faith is recognized by (201) magazine as a top lawyer for real estate in Bergen County. She is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association and the Bergen County Bar Association.
Assistant: Meghan Sferlazzo