Faith E. Miros
St. John’s University School of Law, J.D.
Wesleyan University, B.A.
New Jersey, 2007
New York, 2013
United States District Court, District of New Jersey
Faith Miros concentrates her practice in real estate law. She has represented major commercial landlords, real estate developers and high net worth investors in the acquisition and disposition of commercial properties, including office, retail, industrial, multi-family and mixed-use projects. Her experience includes financing, with a focus on structuring transactions in a manner that optimizes benefits and reduces exposure to the principals, commercial leasing of office, retail, restaurant and physical cultural establishment space, and the negotiation of requisite agreements with respect to construction and development.
Faith has also counseled clients in connection with mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity restructuring and reorganizations.
Faith’s notable matters have included representing:
- The purchaser in connection with a $19 million acquisition and $15 million financing of a commercial condominium unit on Fifth Avenue in the Garment District in New York.
- The property owner/developer in connection with a $14 million financing for a hotel development project in the Mott Haven area of the Bronx.
- The seller in connection with a $12.45 million sale of a condominium unit in a global landmark building in the Tribeca district of New York.
- The purchaser in connection with a $3 million acquisition and $1.3 million financing of a retail property subject to a triple net lease in Suffolk County, New York.
- The purchaser in connection with a $1.3 million acquisition of a multi-unit residential building subject to foreclosure in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, New York.
- The leasehold interest holder in connection with the exercise of an option to purchase industrial property in Long Island City, Queens, New York, pursuant to a lease entered into with the New York City Industrial Development Agency as part of its tax incentive program.
- The purchaser in connection with a $5.5 million acquisition of a multi-use building in a landmark area of Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn, New York.
Faith is a member of the American Bar Association and the Hellenic Lawyers Association.
Assistant: Meghan Sferlazzo