Ian S. Kleeblatt
- Touro College, J.D., 1997
- Pennsylvania State University, B.A., 1994
- New Jersey, 1997
Ian Kleeblatt is a principal in the firm’s Real Estate Department. His practice encompasses a broad range of transactions, with a particular emphasis on the acquisition, disposition, financing and leasing of commercial, residential and industrial properties. Ian also handles a variety of related matters, including condominium and cooperative law, foreclosures, commercial buy-sell agreements, corporate formations and business successions.
Recently, Ian represented:
- A prominent local real estate investment company in connection with the consolidation, modification and extension of a $12 million financing collateralized by a multi-family commercial property in Albany County, NY;
- A private real estate development company with $75 million in acquisitions of multi-family apartment complexes in the Bergen and Union County, NJ and Albany County, NJ areas;
- Sellers with $25 million in the disposition of several multi-tenant and single-tenant retail centers, office buildings, industrial sites, vacant land and 1031 Exchange transactions;
- Borrowers with $25 million in real estate acquisition financing and refinancing, including Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac loan and CEMA transactions involving all product types and from banks, private institutions and governmental agencies.
Ian is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association and the Bergen County Bar Association.
Assistant: Nancy Sheridan